This is just a fun blog that contains my thoughts about my new adventures in parenting. I’m not sure how much of it will really be about my boobs although they do have a lot to do with parenting when it comes to breastfeeding. I guess my boobs have always been a part of my identity whether I liked it or not, but now they have taken on a whole new meaning. More than anything I cannot wait to be a mommy!!
To tell you a little about me:
- I’m originally from Houston, TX and now split my time between there and Playa del Ray with my Baby Daddy Galen.
- We met working at his family law firm in Century City, LA.
- I graduated law school from University of Houston and Southwestern in LA and went to college at Emory University.
- You may recognize me from “The Bachelor” or “Bachelor Pad” or “You’re Cut Off” on Vh1 or other multiple reality tv appearances.
- I’m most excited to become a mom and consider creating this baby to be my biggest accomplishment to date.